Friday, August 4, 2017

IMAGINE THE LETTER A GUY WROTE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND ON HER BIRTHDAY

Today August 5th is the day a star was born and this is what a guy wrote to his loving girlfriend and future wife.
It is true that popular Music Act Henryoungstar and pro blogger Lydia who is the CEO of  Empressing do have a chemistry and the music star wastes no time in letting the world know that it was not a rumor "yes we do have a chemistry but this is the kind of chemistry no one could understand". 
Yes I love her,she is my best friend and makes me keep going when it seems all hope is gone 
Lydia is a special to person to me and it will be unfair if I did not show this so I want to take a few minutes to invite the world in Thanking God for adding yet another beautiful year to my friend.
Lydia on this special day that you've added a new age to your life,my wishes for you are good health,success,breakthrough,prosperity,wealth,long life,favour,upliftment,progress,and all your dreams come true.
God will give you all that you deserve in life because though you may desire houses,cars,wealth etc but the truth is YOU DESERVE A LOT"
                                                      Happy Birthday Ms. Empressing
                                                              God Bless Your New Age
                                           HENRYIDISIBLOG CELEBRATES WITH YOU

No comments:

NEW MUSIC:-- HENRYOUNGSTAR_KOMAJO.MP3

Again famous kid from The South is back with his first studio recorded song of 2014 which he decided to release recently. Popularly Hip H...