Friday, February 26, 2016

LIL KESH TO HAVE CHRISTAIN SONGS ON FORTHCOMING ALBUM


From the slums of Bariga to the fast lane of performances, paparazzi, and fandom, Lil Kesh has been a man to take opportunities as they come. Working his socks off as a kid growing up in the hood, the rapper officially threw himself into music in 2012.
2 years later he had hit the jackpot, with a song ‘Lyrically’, giving him his first industry break which led him to YBNL boss Olamidevia his friend Viktoh.

“Viktoh brought the link up between me and baddoo (Olamide),”He confessed in an interview with Naija FM. “Viktoh knew Olamide before me for over 6years. I was doing my thing on street, going from one school to the other and doing my freestyle.”
Viktoh, already signed to Olamide was friends with Kesh. He did what good friends do, helping another man find a better way through life.
“Olamide came to perform at one of the show I went to do my freestyle, and I think he loves my performance and Viktoh linked us up. ‘Lyrically’ change the story, He heard the music and sign me immediately…I don’t know why God too love me like this.”
With more funding for his project and the guidance from Olamide, the young man was able to get through to mainstream music. In 2014, he dropped the hit song ‘Shoki’, which was made popular as Nigeria got another rapper who powered through a beat with indigenous lyrics. He was young, he was fresh, and he had a dance to go with it.

Fast forward through the years, and Lil Kesh is ready for an album. Having shed off the ‘one-hit wonder’ tag, via the release of a string of hits he controversially lost out on the prestigious ‘Next Rated’ awards at the 2015 Headies. But that hasn’t stopped him. He is ready for an albumOlamide, Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold lead the MavinsFast forward through the years, and Lil Kesh is ready for an album. Having shed off the ‘one-hit wonder’ tag, via the release of a string of hits he controversially lost out on the prestigious ‘Next Rated’ awards at the 2015 Headies. But that hasn’t stopped him. He is ready for an album
Lil Kesh

No comments:

NEW MUSIC:-- HENRYOUNGSTAR_KOMAJO.MP3

Again famous kid from The South is back with his first studio recorded song of 2014 which he decided to release recently. Popularly Hip H...