Saturday, September 1, 2018

Fast Rising Act changed Stage Name to GoldenBoi


Famous kid from the South, Idisi Henry Oghenegare popularly known as Henryoungstar today announced on his Social Media handles that he is now known as GoldenBoi.
According to him,gold is not something you find everywhere. You don't just wake up in the morning and find gold on the streets. He quoted "I'm rare, my type is hard to come by. I'm one of a kind,thats why I am golden. Stage name changed to #GoldenBoi.



The fast rising singer and rapper after dropping several hits like IKEBE, DIVA,SELE,OBIMO and GIDI GRINDER,stepped down music for a few months until recently when he announced he will be dropping yet another hit single which will be produced by one of the best producers in Nigeria @Hardeybite
Music is my life, even when I don't do music I'm still into music. "You can't take a man's lifestyle from him, music is my lifestyle" He said.
He is currently working on his music group which he named HMD GANG and said new members will be joining the group soon. 
What has he got to offer this year? 
He is one act the industry must keep an eye on because his kind of music is rare...
Follow on Instagram @tha_goldenboi

No comments:

NEW MUSIC:-- HENRYOUNGSTAR_KOMAJO.MP3

Again famous kid from The South is back with his first studio recorded song of 2014 which he decided to release recently. Popularly Hip H...