Monday, September 26, 2016

+18 Vicky's Runz Tales

My dick was soon covered in her wetness and her ass called out to me.

Victoria and I had remained friends with benefits for six months now but I was sure that if anyone asked her, she would say we were in a relationship.

She often came over uninvited and did things around my home such as cooking and cleaning. She would make a scene if she came and I had a female companion around. I would let her rant and she would walk out in a rage. I would hope she would take the hint, but a couple of days after that, she would return like nothing happened and we would be fucking in minutes.
I was not sure why I never really put my foot down when it came to her. I guess the sex was often too good to pass up. Whenever I got angry at her, she would go on her knees and apologise by taking off either my clothes or hers. It was a dicey situation that, quite frankly, I was hoping would not blow up in my face.
It was Saturday and I was at a party organised by a friend. I had seen Vic earlier and we soon realised we had this friend in common. I tried to avoid her because she kept trying to hold hands and introduce me as her boyfriend. Considering the fact that I was hoping to pick up a girl or two at this party, she was truly cramping my style. I was talking to one pretty lady who seemed interested in me when a text came in from Vic.
'Meet me in the restroom... and bring your hard cock,' it said. I shook my head, trying to continue the conversation with the lady but the thought of Vic, naked somewhere and waiting for me turned me on more than I would like to admit. My cock jerked excitedly and I came to a conclusion that this lady might not even come home with me but Vic was ready for me right now. You know what they say about a bird in hand...
I excused myself to go find Vic. It turned out there were three toilets in the house. The first was empty and I interrupted some dude in the second. It was not until I got to the third that I heard Vic call out in a small voice, "come in."
I entered and gasped. Vic was naked from the waist down. She was grabbing the sink and ready for me. Her curvy ass was on full display. I immediately locked the door behind me and went to her, taking my place behind her.
As I tried to undo my zip, she began to wiggle her ass seductively against me. My dick throbbed desperately, urging me to hurry. My heart began to beat quickly as I rubbed the head of my cock between the slit of her ass. She bent so that I could easily reach her cunt. Using my hand to guide me, I traced the line between her ass cheeks down to her pussy. Fuck, she was wet. I groaned as I made my cock follow the hand that led to her soaking cunt.
She cried out as soon as I entered. Her grip on the sink tightened as I kept pushing deeply into her. Each time I entered, her ass would caress my front, turning me on even more. She moaned, pushing that ass against me, fucking me. I gripped her ass cheek very hard, causing her to moan as she bucked back and forth, fucking my cock. My dick was soon covered in her wetness and her ass called out to me.
As if she knew what I was thinking, she said, "fuck me in the ass, please."
I was shocked. I had never entered her asshole before. I was beyond excited as I gave a quick thrust into her wet cunt so my cock will be well covered with her juice. I slid out and placed my dick at the entrance of her hole. I entered slowly and the head of my cock soon slid inside her. She cried out again, pushing against me for more. Watching her so needy and horny for me made me lose it. I pushed my whole length deep inside her in one swift movement.
Her cries got even louder and I knew people could probably hear us. My hand went around her waist and I used my finger to stroke the front of her cunt while I fucked her tight asshole. The feeling was indescribable.
"Yes, yes, fuck me," she was saying. I did as she asked and fucked her until my cock began to throb and my balls tightened. My hands returned to her ass cheeks. I dug my nails into her flesh and thrust furiously until I came.
I zipped up, watching her get dressed too. She turned to me afterwards and kissed me.
"I love you," she said. It unnerved me whenever she said that. She did not wait for a response as she quickly opened the door and left.

No comments:

NEW MUSIC:-- HENRYOUNGSTAR_KOMAJO.MP3

Again famous kid from The South is back with his first studio recorded song of 2014 which he decided to release recently. Popularly Hip H...