Monday, September 26, 2016

LOLA'S SLUTTY TALES

I moved over to straddle him and centred his rock hard dick at the entrance of my pussy.

"Open Audition. Girls 18 to 29 wanted for adult modelling. Experience welcomed but not necessary."

This was what I read on an Instagram page that usually helps companies advertise for things like models, ushers, actresses and so on.
A couple of months ago, I decided it was time I made some money on my own. Sure I had a good job, and Mr Lanre, my boss was kind to me by giving me little extras from time to time, I still did not want to solely rely on that. Besides, considering what had happened between myself and Maureen, Mr Lanre's wife, I was seriously thinking about quitting my job and saying goodbye to them both. I realised that if I did this, I did not want to have to work for another boss and probably have to deal with the same drama.
After my decision to go into modelling, I started an Instagram page where I posted regular photos hoping to find a client. This seemed like it would take a while so I started familiarizing with and following pages that can give me the right updates in that wall. When I saw that casting call for a model, I was excited. I sent my photos to the email provided and I got contacted the next day.
When I got to the address that was given to me, I had to sit in the waiting room with four other ladies. I have never been the type to be insecure but these ladies definitely made me feel that way. They were so gorgeous and one of them even seemed like an half-caste. I shifted nervously in my seat.
I was the first to be called. I entered a small office and was surprised to see only one man there. He was sitting on a lone plastic chair with legs crossed. There were two other chairs in one corner and one table that contained a whole bunch of papers in another. Other than that, the room was pretty empty.
"Do you have any proof of identification?" He asked me as I walked in. I nodded, showing him. He picked a folder from a pile sitting beside him and looked through it.
"I gather you are new to the industry," he said. I gave a nervous nod.
He was quiet for a few seconds, perusing through the folder in his hands.
"Take off your clothes," he said matter-of-factly when he finally looked up at me.
I hesitated then he said, "you do know I need to see your body? That's how this works. I need to know you are truly right and that your figure is really what it looks like in the photos."
That made sense. I took off my clothes, leaving just my bra and panties. He licked his lips and nodded. "Looks good."
"Can I put them back on now?"
"Oh no. You are not done impressing me."
He got up and walked towards me. He ran his hands slowly down my cheek, neck, between my breasts, my stomach and came to rest on my pussy. "Now you need to show me how much you really want this gig."
I sighed, knowing exactly what this was about. Well, I might as well fuck around for something that mattered to me and can help me build a career.
He took my hand and led me to one of the chairs. Before sitting, he pulled down my panties so when I sat, my legs were spread and my pussy was open for him. He bent down and began to eat my pussy. I felt myself get wetter and hornier as he did. Damn, he was good. His mouth was hot and wet as he thrust his tongue as deep as it could go into my pussy.
When he was done, he pulled me from the chair, pulled down his trousers and sat down himself. I moved over to straddle him and centred his rock hard dick at the entrance of my pussy. I bent so he slid into me. I paused, savouring the feel of his hard cock feeling so snug in my pussy walls.  I started to move up and down and his hips rose a little to meet mine. We fucked silently, but breathing loudly. I picked up the pace when I felt his cock jerk and knew he was close. I slammed downwards harder, causing him to thrust upward into me. He reached up to grab both my breasts as my own orgasm escaped me just as he held me down to shoot his load of cum in me.
Afterwards, I got up to get dress and he did too.
"Do I get the job?" I asked.
"Well now, that is not how this works. There are four other ladies out there. Let's see how those impress me."
I was taken aback. Evidently, I was not the only one giving up my pussy for the job that day. Modelling sure was a brutal industry.

 

No comments:

NEW MUSIC:-- HENRYOUNGSTAR_KOMAJO.MP3

Again famous kid from The South is back with his first studio recorded song of 2014 which he decided to release recently. Popularly Hip H...