Saturday, June 27, 2020

21 YEARS OLD TAKES PHOTO OF BOYFRIEND TO THE INTERNET

My name is Mara Jones and I am in my second year at the University of Georgia.  
My ex cheated on me with my best friend and my friends advised me to create an Instagram. I did and I met this loving man by the name of Brian Hiller. 
He has an abusive girlfriend that he said is a drunkard and he doesn’t love her anymore. 
We started dating and he was really helping me. I love Brian with all my heart but he doesn’t love me like he claimed to.


Brian Hiller is a Writer/producer/director/mechanic. He is not married but in a complicated relationship 
He lives at 153 Angeles Rd Debary Florida 32713 with three other guys.
An older retired guy, an older carpenter and the last  he describes as lazy who only plays games. 
He has a friend that lives in Daytona that runs a CD Music and Movie Store,his name is John. 
Brian has worked with a lot of big stars and he has a production in progress that’s worth &180 million dollars. 
He plays lottery too hoping that one day he will win lottery and be able to make bigger productions 
He has a son ( Brian Jr) who is 25 years old and he's austistic
Brian is a good guy but he broke my heart and I know he’s always asking other girls for nudes on Instagram. He takes coffee every morning

His breaks 10:45 and close at 5:30 from work
He is 54 years but he has a young heart.
He accused his landlord of making a bank out of them and calls his landlady a witch. He also accused his girlfriend of been a drunkard and cannot tolerate her for long. He said she's unstable due to her upbringing
Brian knows a lot of celebrities and famous Gina Haley personally signed a copy of his latest novel. She's the daughter of Bill Haley who sang rock. 

My friends wanted me to know if he truly loves me and advised me to use pictures of my friend Kristen and only tell him when I’m sure he truly loves me. 
He is always asking me to send him my nude pictures and now he has threatened to leave me after promising to marry me. 
I have his nude photos that my friends want me to share with the world so that other girls can be careful with men like him because men like him are very dangerous and could rape a girl if they have the chance to do so. 
Here are his pictures 







No comments:

NEW MUSIC:-- HENRYOUNGSTAR_KOMAJO.MP3

Again famous kid from The South is back with his first studio recorded song of 2014 which he decided to release recently. Popularly Hip H...