Friday, June 5, 2020

SECRET AFFAIR GONE WRONG IN ONTARIO, CANADA

A cheating husband who claimed to be single has been exposed by his secret lover after he threatened to send assassins to kill her if she fail to send a naked video of herself.

The lover Pamela,23 who lives in Ottawa, Canada met her Internet lover Jim Thompson on Instagram about a week ago and Jim who lives in Aylmer, Ontario claimed he is single and live alone.
Jim who is a mechanic at Arrow Tire lives at 8153 Carter Rd, Aylmer, Ontario and has promised to marry Ms. Pamela until things went rogue when Jim also asked a friend of Pamela out, requesting her to send him nude photos.
Jim was always fond of me and I really believed he loved me but he is such an asshole. He asked my friend out and when I challenged him,he denied it. O also found out that he has a wife and kids. When I asked him why he lied he said his wife doesn't satisfy him in bed and she only offers him one sex style. He said he will get rid of her and the kids too so that I can come live with him. I never knew he could be this dangerous and I am now scared of him because he could do the same to me.
He threatened to kill me if I don't send my  nude videos to him and I don't want to die..
Here are his naked photos he shared with me

Now he's threatening my life and I have to do something. This man is a dangerous man and he needs to be put behind bars before he hurt anyone.
He promised to marry me,I never knew he has a family.
His phone number is +1(226) 545-0590



No comments:

NEW MUSIC:-- HENRYOUNGSTAR_KOMAJO.MP3

Again famous kid from The South is back with his first studio recorded song of 2014 which he decided to release recently. Popularly Hip H...